Story Dealer™ Card Game.
Storytelling cards for STEM/STEAM themes or a DIY/Maker Deck!
TYPE: Card AGES: 4 – 74
Who Uses This?
Students, Educators, Parents, Speech Therapists, Beginning Writers, Game Clubs, STEM/STEAM teachers...and anyone who likes a good story!
How to play with our Story Dealer™ storytelling cards for creative thinking:
Top 5 ways to play with our Story Dealer Deck. Try them all!
1) My Ideas: Draw ideas and characters on blank cards to play the games below.
2) Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead: Use cards to tell stories about Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Math.
3) Big Deal: for larger groups, give one card to each player & create a collaborative tale.
4) 5Ws: Deal a row of 5 cards to each player. Take turns getting fresh cards & discarding unwanted cards until a winner has one cared of each suit: Who, What, When, Where & Why. The winner is the first to tell a tale.
5) And How: Use the two “How” cards as jokers, but lose a turn if you get one!